Are you looking for eCommerce website development for your business?
Here is why you should go for a Virtual Store development instead of a traditional ecommerce website at the same price.
It’s a known fact that the retail industry is facing unprecedented changes. There is no confusion that retailers have to go online for business longevity and profits. Branding and customer satisfaction are highly crucial. So what should be the plan of action? An eCommerce website development? Or maybe a virtual store at the same price but with more impressive and immersive features?
E-Commerce sales have gone up by 300% in the last few years. Moreover, by 2026, it is expected to grow manifolds. Virtual eCommerce stores are on hype these days for all good reasons. They offer a holistic customer experience better than any online or physical store. With technologies such as AR/VR and AI, virtual stores are more powerful in providing the in-store experience online. However, before speaking more about Virtual Stores, let’s come back to how people around the globe have evolved with their shopping habits.
Talking About the Numbers First
- Over 75% of the global population is estimated to use virtual shopping alternates by 2025.
- Nearly 94% of shoppers who purchased from virtual stores say they will keep using the platform in the future.
- Over 53% of consumers are frequently spending through AR/VR platforms.
- Nearly 50% of consumers spent their shopping budget online in 2021.
- Almost 70% of consumers like the in-store experience.
- Over 50% of buyers have done unintended shopping based on reviews and recommendations.
What is an E-Commerce Website?
Simply put, it’s your online retail store where consumers can browse and shop for your products at their convenience and get the order delivered to their provided address. Businesses developing an eCommerce website save overhead costs, offer global exposure and increase sales.
Features of a Typical E-Commerce Website
Typically an eCommerce website has user-friendly navigation that includes site search and footer navigation to direct to the exact product or service. Retailers can upload product videos to show the product features. Online stores have a generous return policy and international shipping options, making them essential over conventional physical stores.
Then what’s the Problem with E-Commerce Shopping Sites?
Website development includes the cost for
- Web hosting
- Payment processing
- Add-ons and extensions
- Bulk uploading
What if the website crashes or customers are impatient? They can’t try before they buy and don’t have that distinctive personal touch. The competition is getting higher, and eCommerce websites have to spend more on marketing to stay on top of the searches. Despite the pandemic, the physical retail industry accumulated nearly $4.19 trillion while e-commerce websites did business of approx. $700 billion worldwide.Experts estimate that by the end of 2022, over 60% of customers would like to shop online. But the remaining 40% still prefer shopping offline because they like the in-store experience. The almost outdated technology and compromised security systems of websites are other significant reasons that pull customers away from an online store.
Metadrob’s Virtual Store Creation Platform is the Solution!
But wait! Metadrob has the solution to overcome all these issues? That too at the price of an eCommerce website development? Yes, it does! With this one-of-a-kind platform, you can create your virtual store or shopping mall without any knowledge of coding, designing, or development. Use the drag-and-drop option to select layouts, add products, and start selling through your unique virtual shop that is safe from cyber threats.
Metadrob’s high-tech virtual store creation platform is well-integrated with advanced technologies such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Artificial Intelligence.It is Web 3.0 enabled and provides over 1000 layouts to create your custom online retail store. The real-time analytics with high session time can give you a better insight into consumer preference to upgrade your inventory and conversion rate. Virtual Try-on is unmatched. You can give your customers a real-like try-on experience from the comfort of their homes. Shoppers can use the feature to see how the item would look, just as they do in a physical store.
More Benefits of a Virtual Store
A unique interactive in-store-like shopping experience from anywhere worldwide makes it a revolutionary choice for retailers.
- When you give your customers a state-of-the-art shopping experience with a human-like touch, they will surely come back often.
- It combines with a seamless, hassle-free, 3D view of every product. Add the impact of real-time engagement, where your virtual avatar responds to shoppers swiftly.
- Place your best-sellers or newbies in the featured area of the store to make sure they grab every customer’s attention.
- Most importantly, your virtual store will be web and metaverse compatible. That means you will be gaining shoppers and attention from all around the world.
- For every product or service you sell, it’s easy to have a virtual store for it at the price of a website.
Virtual stores are the future of online shopping. To stay ahead of the competition, retailers should act fast and swiftly move to this dynamic platform. It is impeccable in offering consumers the most satisfactory shopping experience alongside the ability to manage the store without any third-party help. Want to find out more about Metadrob? Register today.